| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalewa in March is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in March is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalewa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kalewa, Myanmar
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalewa:
- Khamti, Myanmar - 342 kms (212.5 miles) NNE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 395.9 kms (246 miles) NE
- Homalin, Myanmar - 195.6 kms (121.6 miles) NNE
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) ENE
- Katha, Myanmar - 233.3 kms (145 miles) ENE
- Lashio, Myanmar - 354.2 kms (220.1 miles) E
- Monywa, Myanmar - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) SE
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 229 kms (142.3 miles) SE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 307 kms (190.8 miles) SSE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 390.6 kms (242.7 miles) SE