| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalewa in May is very hot at 29.8 °C (85.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.5 °C (95.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly wettish. Around 162mm (6.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalewa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kalewa, Myanmar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalewa:
- Khamti, Myanmar - 342 kms (212.5 miles) NNE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 395.9 kms (246 miles) NE
- Homalin, Myanmar - 195.6 kms (121.6 miles) NNE
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) ENE
- Katha, Myanmar - 233.3 kms (145 miles) ENE
- Lashio, Myanmar - 354.2 kms (220.1 miles) E
- Monywa, Myanmar - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) SE
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 229 kms (142.3 miles) SE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 307 kms (190.8 miles) SSE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 390.6 kms (242.7 miles) SE