| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalewa in November is fairly hot at 23.05 °C (73.49 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 54mm (2.1in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:48 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalewa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kalewa, Myanmar
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalewa:
- Khamti, Myanmar - 342 kms (212.5 miles) NNE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 395.9 kms (246 miles) NE
- Homalin, Myanmar - 195.6 kms (121.6 miles) NNE
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) ENE
- Katha, Myanmar - 233.3 kms (145 miles) ENE
- Lashio, Myanmar - 354.2 kms (220.1 miles) E
- Monywa, Myanmar - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) SE
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 229 kms (142.3 miles) SE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 307 kms (190.8 miles) SSE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 390.6 kms (242.7 miles) SE